This week we are cheating by using a shop bought banana Loaf mix then adding our own CBD oil.
This recipe is 10 servings, 8mg of CBD per serving.
Adjust the dosage up or down accordingly depending who will be eating it. First decide how much CBD you want in each slice, check how much CBD is in a drop of your CBD oil and multiply by 10 to work out how much to put in the whole batch.
In this video we are using: Heart Hemp CBD 1000mg (10%) oil in a 10ml bottle
1000mg/250drops = 4mg per drop (click here to view)
8mg per slice = 2 drops per slice
10 slices x 2 drops = 20 drops total to be added to the mixture
Prepare and weigh all your ingredients first, you can watch along in real time with with our cook, Julie on our Youtube channel by clicking here.
INGREDIENTS: for the cake:
Banana Loaf mix (we are using creative nature baking mix wholegrain)
40g butter (or vegan substitute)
2 ripe bananas (keepfew slices of banana back for the topping)
1 egg (vegan: substitute for an extra banana)
pinch of cinnamon
1) Preheat oven to 180c / 350f / Gas mark 4. Lightly grease a loaf tin.
2) Mash up the bananas, add the butter and egg and beat together.
3) Add the CBD drops and mix well
4) Add the chocolate chips (optional)
4) Pour into the cake tin and level the top, add a few slices of banana. Bake for about 45 minutes, until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
5) Allow to cool completely for 30 minutes. Remove from tin.